The Franks Family Foundation (“we, us”) is a UK-based charitable organisation, and we value the security and privacy of personal data that we handle. This privacy notice details the measures and procedures we have in place to manage and protect your personal data as a partners of ours.
The document details what data we collect and how we use it which can vary dependent on the nature of our relationship with you.
We collect different types of data dependent on our relationship with you.
- Partners or potential partners: The data we collect about you may include your: name, address, email address, phone number.
When you provide your information to us, we will only use the information for the purposes for which it is provided, for any compatible purposes and to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations unless you have agreed for your data to be used for other purposes.
Use of Data
Data we collect about/from you is processed and stored on servers in the UK and is not transferred overseas. We take appropriate measures, both organisational and technical, to protect the data that we hold from unauthorised access, use, disclosure or alteration. The data may be used for the following purposes:
- With external organisations that provide us with vital services (CRM, IT, etc.) to be shared in confidence;
- With other third parties if required or where permitted by law (e.g. law enforcement, regulatory or government departments and authorities, etc.)
- When such disclosure of information can be considered necessary for the prevention of harm or loss (physical or financial)
Where we are not legally obliged to retain data for regulatory compliance, the length of time we will retain it shall vary dependent on the purposes for which it was collected or whether you have requested its deletion. We will not retain your data for longer than is considered necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the data.
You reserve the following rights in respect of the data that we hold about you:
- You may request to remove, alter or amend the data;
- You may request access to the data;
- You may request to restrict our use of the data;
- You may request your data is not used for marketing;
- You may withdraw your overall consent for our use of the data, where our use is based on your content; or
- You may lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority.
Our contact details are laid out below.
Under 16 Year Olds
This website is not intended or designed to attract children of any age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any children or persons under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit personal data, please ask a parent or guardian to do so on your behalf or to provide their written consent.
If you have any questions, or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at: [email protected], by calling 0207 291 6207 or by writing to Franks Family Foundation, Privacy & Data Protection, Orwell House, 16-18 Berners Street, London W1T 3LN. Should you have any further questions we are unable to resolve you may seek remedy before a UK court and/or reserve the right to liaise with the Information Commissioner’s Office: ico.org.uk.
Changes to this notice
We may update this and any supplementary privacy notice from time to time. We will notify of the changes where required by applicable law to do so.